A pioneer in central Kuala Lumpur's shopping and entertainment district, the landmark Lot 10 mall recognized two key obstacles to its future growth:
- Customer confusion — From parking to favorite stores, from bathrooms to ATMs, where things are located in a mall can frustrate shoppers.
- Customer loyalty — The last thing shoppers wanted was another rewards card that needed to be carried in their wallet.
How could Lot 10 provide a better customer experience and generate repeat customers?
Benefit customers and business owners with powerful mobile apps that:
- Remove form registration and plastic cards.
- Put customer loyalty always in hand.
- Generate more loyalty points for customers.
- Guide shoppers throughout Lot 10.
- Make it easy to manage store vouchers and points.
Docent partnered with sister company Culturetech to create Lot 10’s customized app for mall shoppers. The all-in-one app exempliﬁed customer convenience from activation and across its rich set of features. Customers beneﬁted from:
- Fast sign-up via Google or Facebook ID.
- Easy collecting and redeeming reward points — as convenient as the phone in their hands.
With the specialized interactive map platform embedded in the app, shoppers can:
- Search for and highlight the exact location of stores, bathrooms, ATMs and more — saving a trip to the information desk.
- Know their location in relation to where they want to go.
- Save favorite stores and restaurants for future visits.
Every store in Lot 10 could take advantage of the Loyalty Program Manager, a standalone app developed specifically to help the business owners:
- Issue and redeem store vouchers. - Award loyalty points to valued shoppers.
The Lot 10 shopper app and the Loyalty Program Manager app provide clear bonuses to customers, store managers and to mall management. Data analysis can provide insights to:
- Increase managers’ awareness of best customers.
- Compare shoppers’ app favorites to measure preferences and performance of different stores across the mall.